As the holiday gets closer I feel the tug even more. It is getting harder and harder to keep upbeat and not slump into a BAH HUMBUG attitude.
It is everything from shopping, to time off work, to going out and experiencing all that is going on around town. It is silly really but, I would be lying if I didn't say it was going on and on top of my mind constantly.
As I walk through my days and cross paths with so many others I see their situations, struggles, and heartache and I know I am not alone. We all have different things going on and strangely this gives me some sense of peace. I am thankful for all that I do have and I though not perfect cast all this onto the Lord and know he continues to give me the strength to press forward.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Trying
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 7:13 AM
Labels: Holiday Blues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment