I am under the weather. The last week has been rough. Coughing, and Chest Conjestion wrapped up in the other BOO HOO going on isn't helping.
I have been home the last two days. First day I was convinced that if I kept busy I wouldn't think about not feeling bad and I would actually feel better by starting to get my house in a little bit of order.
Well HA that didn't work. My house is looking way better but, me and my feeling good we are double pooey today.
So I had the hubby drive me to the Dr. this afternoon. VERDICT = Upper Respitory Infection
So 3 RX's in tow we went to get my meds.
One of which I will have to start taking tomorrow cause first dose is 6 pills the first day and I have to start with 2 before breakfast.
This evening has been rough. The holidays are really dragging me down this year. It's horrible that all the stress can effect you even at the things that you vowed you would never let be effected. But, I am human and the worries and stress of life and how we will come out of this are proving to be way more then I know how to deal with right now.
But I am trying..
So lets take my mind off it for a bit and just jibber.
10 things about ME
1. Favorite Snack Food: I just LOVE dehydrated cranberries. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting if you let me.
2. Favorite Candle Scent: I actually go in seasons.
Fall/Winter: Warm Apple Pie
Spring: Clean Cotton
Summer: Anything w/ Coconut
3. Favorite Starbucks drink: Skinny Vanilla Latte or during holiday I love Pumpkin Spice Latte
4.Favorite beverage: Coffee or Sweet Tea. I really do need to start drinking more water. But, hey both my lovely drinks are made with water so it counts right?
5. When I’m upset, I love to go on an errand by myself and BLAST music in the car, singing my heart out.
6. I am an emotional person. Can not help it; it is just me and will likely never change.
7. I have a goal to run a marathon before I am 40
8. Growing up, I always wanted to be a elementary teacher. I am sad that I allowed life to consume so puch of me that I did not pursue that dream.
9. I love Chinese food
10. I love my husband more then he will ever know
Friday, December 2, 2011
Feeling very BLAH
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment