BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just reminding myself........

I sometimes wonder if I will ever feel like I "fit" in. I wonder why I always feel like an outcast.Always feeling like I'm not wearing the right clothes, not speaking the way other people speak,
or people just don’t treat me the way they treat other people, I'm not part of their crowd.
But then when I get so wrapped up and almost consumed with those feelings it is those times that, I remember that my worth could never be measured by the measure used by such people.
Times like those, I remember who I really am-

someone who is cherished,
someone truly special,
someone so loved,

someone that no one could ever take away my JOY.
And this joy; this special joy is that God loves me so much
He willingly gave His own life for me.

I am never an outcast,

I am set apart.

I am never an outsider,

I was chosen even before I was born.

I am God’s beloved child,
and no one can snatch me away from His hand!

Gods love is enough :)

0 comments: