BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fast 2012

So our Daniel Fast has come to an end. Yesterday was the final day and last night as I sat to reflect I was full of HOPE. Of coarse everyone would want all their prayers answered right away but, I know that is not always possible and I also know that some prayers may never be answered for they are my prayers and may not be what God has in store for me or my family.
I went into the fast excited and have come out with the same excitement. I truly LOVED getting closer to my Creator and hope that I can keep up the same momentum of prayer and seeking his guidance.

We learned allot about improvising and being creative with food. It was a TON of fun.
I have to giggle. Yesterday we went to the grocery store for a few items and of coarse we had to get some items for today. Coffee Creamer, Donuts, and Eggs were a few on the list.
Billy pulled out the coffee pot (I had put it out of sight for the 21 days I was not allowed) he set it up for Auto brew this am 5am. I got up this am and he had already about finished his first cup of coffee and swallowed (not chewed) a donut before 6am. LOL
I honestly wasn't even all that excited and almost (yes almost) didn't even pour that cup of coffee.
I did pack my lunch and oddly enough it was all still Daniel friendly. :) I did take that cup of coffee and nursed it for all morning. Down to the last drop... MMMMMMMMMMMM good
I am hoping that I can curb the amount of coffee I consume each day. I really did need to get back to some basic with my nutrition and Water is way better for us in so many ways.
We are in between payday so we have to make do with the food we have in the pantry, fridge and freezer so it will be another few days before we the the funds to go get some missed foods we are craving. :)
Makes it kinda nice that we can slowly add back in items little by little verse a 360 switch right back.

0 comments: