Only a few more days till our fast and I am pretty excited. I have really enjoyed taking time to think about what we will put into our bodies, to prepare myself for prayer, and see what God will show me during this time.
I am just a few days shy of having all the dinners planned out. I figure the few I dont we can wing it or repeat something we really liked.
Breakfast and Lunch are a tad scattered. I am never much of a breakfast eater so I am thinking simple Soy Yogurt, Granola, or Oats. As for Lunch it will either be left over dinner from the night before or just some fruit.
So here is peak of what I have planned.
Portebella Steaks with Steamed Potatoes, Broccoli with a Mushroom sauce
Spinach and Lentil Soup
Basil Pesto Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Capers, Black Olives, and Pine Nuts
3 Bean Chili
Vegan Shepherds Pie
Zucchini Boats
Spaghetti Squash
Veggie Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
Mushroom Barley Soup
Vegetable Soup
Vegan Cajun Gumbo
Tofu Lettuce Wraps
Salad
Vegetable Stir Fry over Brown Rice
Vegan Spinach Ravioli with Roasted Vegetables
Split Pea Soup
Wild Rice with Grilled Vegetables
Skillet Cabbage with Potato and Onion
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Menu's are made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment