And He who sits on the throne said,
"Behold, I am making all things new. "
Revelations 21:5
Seeing our last few days open and end on positive notes has been amazing. I celebrate these things quietly not because they don't deserve more but, because I still feel the need to be guarded.
I am seeing God work in our life which is bringing us renewed strength to keep taking life and the situation one day at a time.
I know that God intends for me to experience joy in abundance and in every aspect of my life and patiently I am waiting.
I am getting better at celebrating what God has given me and focusing my thoughts and energy on these positive things instead of the hardships.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.
Psalm 23:2-3
0 comments:
Post a Comment