BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 17, 2012

General update

Been going through some waves lately and just not feeling all that grand. Silly thing is I should know better. I should know using my blog to get out those feelings, frustrations, and thoughts are what is best for me. But, something has kept me back. The little voice has taken control more times and kept everything bottled in. Bottled in and allowed to fester and dig at my inner most. :(
So today I tell that little voice BACK OFF. I know me and what is best I just need to type out some feelings.

Life is still that constant up and down battle. I seriously wouldn't know how to life any other way at this point. But, geez don't get me wrong one day I would love the opportunity to try. LOL

Tanner is doing great at school. We have had to remind him to slow down a little. The kid is so smart and so much like his daddy. He seems bored and not challenged enough so he just zips through things.
Last night we attempted a children's bible study session and that little pickle wouldn't even let Billy finish asking the questions before he blurted them out. I was so proud of him. Dad on the other hand proud but frustrated cause he spent time putting together the lesson and had visions of what he wanted it to be and Tanner in his excitement and smarty pants way was taking away some of that.

Sydney is well Sydney. That child is so strong willed. I love her to pieces and pray daily for the patience to parent her. She is sharing her daddy's love for all kinds of music. There are times we catch her singing and shaking her little booty. It is the cutest thing. I keep trying to get it on video but she figures it out and runs out of the room.

Billy is still searching for a job. So many people don't get it and think a job is there and he just isn't trying. But, its really a search for "the" job. We need a job that not only provides financially but he needs to like and want it. Otherwise it wont last and we will be right back at this same spot.
I know he is so ready for the adult interaction and I am ready for this for him as well.

I am still struggling with a wide array of emotions and feelings. I finally decided to get over my fear and get ready to go back to school again. I went to the college and re-admitted on Monday and started the search for a class I could take Flex II. I was super excited and then dum dum dum the classes are all full. So I will have to wait. Its ok though I am gonna do this.

0 comments: