BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting easier

Yesterday Billy had testing for a potential job. I am proud to say I am learning my patience. Normally I would be all over the board and inside I would be worried and wanting to know NOW what was going to happen.
But, I was at complete ease. I know worry, stress, impatience, all that goes with it isn't doing any good. I know that in time when the right job comes it will happen. I am there. I accept all this and am OKAY!
It is such a shocker to even hear that come from my lips, to see it in black in white text as I type, and
know that it is a real true thought and feeling.
We are finally at a place where we see we have to really and truly cast our worries. I have a great job, he is able to stay home with the kids to help with that financial burden. We are healthy, have our basic needs, and more then anything we have Love. We love and adore each other and our family. We are blessed beyond words.
Today I thank and praise God for everything he has given me, and for his continued love, protection, and guidance.

0 comments: