BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Little Push to restart

(Thanks Joe) I needed to read your post so I could kick my own self a little and get back on the saddle in a few areas of my life.

1. Running
We finally picked up a Treadmill (thank you Craigslist) and I have slowly started to work in some runs. I am starting slow. 30 minutes and not pushing myself and so far I am happy. I actually got in some decent little runs seeing it had been over 6 months since I ran. I am basically about where I left off.

2. Blogging
I blog for me. It helps me get out my thoughts and frustrations. Keeps me from becoming a bottle rocket. I need to vent out my worries so I don't turn around and explode in the midst of my poor family.

3. Pictures
I have been seeing allot of friends and their picture takings lately and I want that part of me back. When Tanner was little I was a picture taking fool. I have disc after disc of pictures of him and then add that to the 5 scrapbooks full of cute memories.
Then Sydney comes along and I just stopped. I think life as a mom of two was just so busy. I sit here and realize that is an awful thing and a poor excuse. So I am going to get back into my obsessive picture taking. :) and then hopefully some scrap booking again.
Scrap booking is really a tension reliever for me.

1 comments:

Crack You Whip said...

I always say that blogging is my "free therapy" and I have made quite a few friends on here who encourage me and lift me up, so I wish I had started this years ago instead of just three months ago!

Hope you can keep up the running and not stop like I did. Starting over is so much harder!

As I tell my friends, "Keep on keepin' on!"