BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Slowly

Life is on the mend slowly. But, ya know its just the way I need it to be. We have been in our valley for 2 years and 1 month. Ha who was keeping track anyway. LOL
But our mountain top is approaching and I am trying to be patient and just be. Just let it happen and take each and every day as it is and appreciate every moment.
I have learned a lot the last two years. I found Jesus half way through this journey. At first it was looking for what seemed like the last hope. But nothing changed and I continued to watch my world feel like it was crumbling out from under me and questioned every single event and wondered what was I doing. Why did I make that life change and accept him into my life, my heart, my soul? As more weeks and months went buy I still questioned but remained and HE kept me close and gave me the small reminders that kept me going.
So now we are about to embark on our life recovery and I just need to hold on to all the experience and memories and let it be.
Its funny how things happen. I'm still listening for the purpose but I know its there its just not time to be clear to me yet.
But believe me when it is I will be there to listen and then it will be spread out in my world so that maybe I can help someone else in their time of need.


0 comments: