BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tolerating vs Doing what God wants you to do

I have been struggling with things for a while. Its no secret. Life seems to always deal me some not so nice things. Not that my issues are any more then the next person but, hey this is my life and my blog so Im speaking about me here.

As I continue to walk in my faith I seem to question even more. Why? Is that satans way of making me doubt God or is it Gods way of showing me my intended path? Really I wish I would just have a direct audible conversation with God cause I am so lost, so confused, and really it is having a toll on me.

I am always felt that issues follow me. I mean really as far back as I can remember things have been happening around me and with me. Seems I am always in the company of "troubled people". If that is even a good way of wording it. I just feel like Im a maginate for it.

So the other day a friend sent me an email. She felt compelled to send to me and funny how its exactly how I have always felt and to have another person feel they needed to share it was a WHOA moment.

She said " Sometimes it is people whom we love the very most who bring out the extreme worst in us. It is those with whom we are in daily contact with who seem to drain us of every bit of Christian virtue and they expose the ugly core of our personality.  We all have difficult people in our lives who may have strategically been placed there by God. Imagine that God loving and trusting in you enough to purposely place difficult people in your life."

For a very long time I have struggled with this and still do. I still dont read well into when I am placed in a situation for a purpose vs me tolerating and being taken advantage of.

0 comments: