This morning I went to get Tanner up for school and he was about in tears that his tummy hurt. Really not sure whats up. I gave him some Pepto in hopes that it would help and he would still make it to school. So we got up got Turtle ready, took her to school, and came back home. It is almost 10am and he is still in bed. I was hoping for perfect attendance at school for him but, he really isnt feeling well and why push him. Hope he gets to feeling better. He has a busy weekend ahead. Birthday party tomorrow and then Skating with his Sunday school class on Sunday.
On a Sydney note. I didnt update the other day. She went to her Neuro Specialist appointment on Tuesday. We are doing the happy dance. When we found out about her Tort and Plagio her head symetry was at 13. We helmeted her and after a little over a month she was at a 10. Well due to many issues we decided to stop the helmet therapy so for the last month and a half she has been with out her helmet and she is at a 5. YAY!! Anything over a 6 is considered medical and the drs would strongly recogmend the helmet therapy. I was so afraid that we were gonna go back and they were gonna say it was still in the area where medical intervention is needed and we arent. YAY YAY YAY!!
We aren't free and clear yet but we are definately a whole lot closer. The dr is still concerned with some things. Her muscle tone is below average which is why she still falls when sitting, isnt even trying to put weight on her legs, and so forth. But, we have her Occupational Therapy once a week so hopefully we will start to see some improvement. I am so beyond words excited that we DO NOT have to put the helmet back on. :)
Friday, September 25, 2009
:( First missed day of school
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment