BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Worry


Dont Worry Be Happy so many used to run around saying this. Who truely lived/lives this way?

For me I am a worrier by nature. Worry is almost always on the top of the list of emotions for any typical day.
Each day is a struggle because I am an imperfect human faced with imperfect circumstances and inevitable frustrations of my every day life.
But, I am learning to take my worries to God. I know as a Christian I have the assurrance of salvation and God's promise of love and protection.
Though it will remain a part of life I am hoping that it will get easier and the bouts of worry will be less often.

Heavenly Father
You understand my worries and fears. You forgive me when I am weak. When my faith begins to waver, please help me to trust in you more. Let me live couragously, faithfully, prayerfully, and thankfully each and every day.
Amen

~ Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own ~ Matthew 6:34

0 comments: