The last few days I have had a cheerful heart. I needed this not just for me but, for others. Yesterday I was all smiles, and had many conversations of celebration and the love Jesus has brought to my heart and soul. I am coping with my life ten times better right now just with a change in attitude.
Praise God it has been a long time coming and omgosh I so desperately needed the change. It makes me giggle as I write this; cause I know its His love, His grace, and all on His time.
I want to scream from the mountain and share my happiness with the world.
My life is bursting at the seams with all kinds of blah but, the knowledge of God's love and the promise of abundance will get me through it.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Cheerful
Spill a little happiness on the world and
splashes of it will catch you too.
A miserable heart means a miserable life;
a cheerful heart fills the day with a song.
~ Proverbs 15:15
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment