BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Timing

Can I just go on record and say this week has been AMAZING. :) Feeling top of the world; I am filled with so much JOY and what makes it even better is that it is all for such reasons that most would think are normal every days.

Everything seems to just coming to its place. I am almost afraid to say it as I don't want it to go away. But, that is foolishness. I know there are always going to be good times and bad.

I am learning to trust God's timing. God created a world that unfolds according to His own timetable, not ours. Thank goodness we could sure make a mess of things if it was all up to us alone. Human nature makes us anxious and impatient and everything we want sooner then later.
My task in life lately has been trust and waiting patiently to never lose hope that it is all going to be okay.

Funny that that word Trust keeps popping up. A while back we went to a Live the Life weekend retreat with church and we had to sum up our experience with a word and mine was TRUST.


HA I love it. I continue to pray and know the Lord stays by my side; holding me high and allowing our life to fall into its place. We have a long list of things that still need but, I know it will happen. I continue to trust and I love when I can see the signs of everything coming together.

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand,
that he may lift you up in due time.
~ 1 Peter 5:6

Wait for the Lord; be courageous and let your heart be strong.
Wait for the Lord.
~ Psalm 27:14

0 comments: