BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Faith Filled

Commit your works to the Lord,
and your thoughts will be established.
~ Proverbs 16:3

Optimistic? Me hardly. I am constantly finding myself being pulled down by the inevitable demands and worries of life. I am discouraged, and exhausted way too much. God does not want this for me. So contantly I am trying to turn my thoughts around and put the worries where they need to be. It is proving to be harder then I thought; but a challenge I am up for. Today taking one more step forward in the vow to be a hope-filled Christian.
Think optimistically about everything. Trusting in my hopes and not my fears. Taking time to celebrate and when my heart is full of hope and gladness it will shine unto others and become contagious.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, and confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, and a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.


Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace.
Then the God of love and peace will be with you.
~ 2 Corinthians 13:11

0 comments: