Two years ago I took a step and made one of the biggest changes to my life. Two years ago I had my Gastric Bypass surgery. I know many think it was a cop out to the good old fashion way of diet and exercise. To them I say each their own. Today I stand still confident in my decision with not a single regret.
I have lost and maintained a tad over 140lbs. It is amazing to hear / see that number and thinking back I never thought it was possible.
But I have done it with lots of commitment, patience, and support from my loved ones.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Two Years
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How many people do you know that have actually lost that much wieght or more with diet and exercise? You know I have. I think that what ever it takes to get a person healthy, and to start living a healthy life style is a good thing. Surgery is not an easy way out to wieght loss. If I wanted to step off the wagon for a day I could do it with out getting horribly sick. Wieght loss surgery is a commitment to changing your life, and I am proud to have you and a couple other friends who did the same thing on this new healthy lifestyle in smaller clothes :-) now go out there and run you don't have to wait till New Years to start just saying ;-)
Thanks Joe.... I am working on my thoughts for running. I gotta have my mind and heart in it or I will fail and failure is not an option.
I am going to do it though. I need a good plan and some cold weather running clothes too.
wear cloves, and a hat are the most important. Don't dress to warm your core temp will rise once you get started. It may be cool as you start, but wont take long. The sun makes a huge difference in the way it feels.
Post a Comment