BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

Today has been a fabulous day. To many they would see the happenings of my day and think how ordinary, boring, and geez lady what is so special that it deserves the tag of Fabulous.
But, to me it was just that FABULOUS!

It is 2012 and today is clean, new, and full of future. Full of HOPE and the thought of all the possible just kept me in smiles.

We rang in the new year out at my parents. Simple evening of sitting around talking, snacking, watching movies, and then out front with a little fire and some fire crackers.
The kids had a blast. I wished I had taken my camera and gotten pictures. Sydney my little dare devil full of no fear running around with Sparklers and Tanner growing up so fast helping his dad with the larger Fire Works.
It was really a perfect end to the 2011 year. Just being surrounded by those I love. Wished more special ones in my life could have been by my side but, we wont dwell there.

So then 2012 is here and what better way to start then worshiping Jesus in an AMAZING church service. I am so blessed and thankful for finding and fitting into our church. I can not wait to continue this journey in Christ with my brothers and sisters at HOPWC.
When followed up church with MY traditional New Years dinner. I always want Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Black Eyed Peas and I made sure I had it this year. :) Me and my little family of four enjoyed a quiet lunch/dinner and then we watched movies.
After a few hours we cleaned up the dishes and house and now the house is settling down for the night.
For the first time in months I am calm, at ease, and fully trusting in God that me and my family are going to come out of our struggles and we will see our mountain top again.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13

0 comments: